Friday, September 24, 2010

delighted!

Hmmmm. Today has been pretty hectic.
And seriously, I realised I really cant have a fixed timetable.
Everything changes last minute.
Which is in a way good cos it trains me to be more reactive under such circumstances. :)

I practically skipped all lessons today!
But okay lar..
Only one subject today (both lecture and tutorial).

Settled the plaques for Investiture with Wan Yee.
Thanks Rique for giving us a ride :)

And why am i so delighted? heh. :)
Thanks to Rahim! For pulling me out of this sinking stressful load.
We are jumping from one boat to another.
Which aint really a nice thing to do to my group.
What's more when Im the appointed leader.. :(
BUT, this is reality. This is business arena.

We weigh personal benefits. Of course I am not talking about unethical stuff.
Besides, we are not officially penned down as a group.
So yeah..

Another reason why I am delighted is...about this new circle of friends I am going to make!
I think they're a cool bunch of people.
Not exactly the same range of frequency.
But it's receivable frequency. Lol. If you know what I mean.
Okay, doesnt matter.

What matter is, somehow or somewhat, I am more relieved now. ;)
Gotta shower and send some e-mails and off to birthday celebrations!
PACK schedule!!!! Haha :)

No comments: