Monday, August 16, 2010

The only things that do not change in this world are..Changes.

2 years ago things were like that.

A year go, things became like this.
Now, nothing is the same either.




Out of the blue, I started reading posts posted back in 2008.
Haha, I realised the number of times he was mentioned and realized how much he influenced my college years.
In fact, till now.

It feels strange sometimes and I used to question myself a lot about why did things turned out this way.
Many times, I was harping on those times we had and the feelings which have been haunting me.
I just couldnt bear to let go.
I just kept running back.

Haha, but I figured it's time.
This time round, it's different I guess.
I kept reminding myself to let go. Back then, I would run back.
I guess, after almost 2 years, it really is time, isnt it?

Haha, looking back older posts also reminds me of what I've forgotten about college times and how I was still in touch with some of my high school friends.

Really, cant deny that things are different now, arent they?
At least, physically, they are.
=)

where we were, where we are, where we are goina be... what we did, what we are doing, what we are goina do......

No comments: