Sunday, August 15, 2010

officially moving on

rain rain come and pour
and flush away my thoughts and feelings for him
for an ending is a new beginning


it's 3pm and it's raining.
it's 15th august 2010 and i decided it's time.



http://blinksoflife.tumblr.com/post/88860474/to-let-go-isnt-to-forget-not-to-think-about-or

check out that post, matches what I am thinking :)




you may ask, what took me so long?
I would answer, it's worth that long.

_____________________________________________________________________
OMG, I am very motivated to start year 2. I hope this motivation does not fade off!

Motivation :
Exchange program to Europe so that yu, qi, belle and I can go for Europe trip during year 3 summer break!

Actions: 
#1 score well! like darn well!
#2 earn money and save money!!

To all the people, keep reminding me of this ok! In case I lose track in between. =D

♥I LOVE YOU ALL♥

1 comment:

Genie de Von said...

This is a post i must keep coming back to make sure Im on track!

I must confess! I've been going off track!!!
NOOOO! Cheong ah!