Thursday, August 26, 2010

I miss you

I was looking at the farewell party invitation and listening to this song:



Isabelle Lavinya Van Huizen!!!

Suddenly, i miss you so much :(

on the other hand, i never told you either..otherwise at least.

Yesterday, I dreamt of my grandfather. It was a really clear picture of him cos i remember seeing every wrinkle on his face.

Lately.. Hmmm. Been doing the Orientaton Group(OG) identity.

This. is a greek-ish armband. ;p

Yep, house has been quite a mess when we're doing it =P glad we're finally done with it ;)

Yes.. We've made that much of them!

I havent been online much either.

Back in Msia, quite a bit of stuff went on. Nevertheless, nth biggie.
Most of the time meeting up lovely friends, saturday was kind of a family day.
Helped my bro with his project in TAR college, with his bunch of project mates AND my mom helping.
Picture that eyh?
Haha!

And gosh, lately, sleeping hours become later and later and later!
Shucks! It's already 4.20am!

Chan Jit Yen! It's all your fault!
Haha, been watching pretty lil liars and project runway while doing the OG identity. =P

Anyway, i love these pics of us =)

Look at how retarded she looked :p

No comments: