Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Goodbye. The word I didnt get to say.

If u see a girl sitting in a corner of the mrt tearing, will u wonder what has happened?
Well, the girl might have just lost her grandfather..

I received a text (out of the blue) from my dad, saying my grandpa passed away..
I was in a group discussion for my assignment.
So I excused myself to make a phone call.

I tried as much as I could to hold back my tears during discussion.
There were moments during the discussion that I was spacing out.
Partly cos I was so tired from lack of sleep yesterday night, I couldnt really respond to it.

After the discussion, I went to the toilet. OK~ I sobbed for a SUPER short while in the cubicle.
But I was lucky cos I had enrique by my side (Thank you so much for keeping me accompanied).

I was worried about chyi and wen which are in Europe.
How're they coping?

And my grandma..
I did go to her personally when she was watching drama alone in the room when everybody left. I asked if she's okay. She said she's okay.
BUT you know when someone says he or she is okay, THEY'RE NOT right!

(Imagine having someone sleeping beside u all the time and suddenly, nobody's sleeping beside you..)

I should have given her a hug.. =/
That's the least I could have done la...

Nevertheless, gong gong.. I hope u'll rest in peace and look after us from above.
You're missed.
I wish there was a chance for us to get some last words.
If there were, what would you say?


Would you tell me in my dreams?

*shit la.. probably can't study or do anything for the next few days.. Funeral and all.. AAAaaa!HOW HOW HOW. 2 tests, 2 assignments, 1 formal lab report! DIE. Can I NOT GO TO UNI NEXT WEEK!*

No comments: