Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dear Blog,

I miss you so much blogggg!!
:(
I have so much to tell and always wanted to tell.
But everytime i open up YOU, my blogpage, I ended up not writing.

it's been a while. A lot of things happened. Yet a lot comes under one. I guess?
Sighs.
I guess, i'll update soon? Or not. =/

I realised i have less than 3 weeks to cheong for my finals!
AND i felt like I haven't even started my semester yet! You get what i mean?
I am totally clueless on what we're studying now considering the fact that I've been skipping lectures and even tutorials. For many reasons. Good and bad.

SO, I am going to hang up the "NO DISTURB" sign and discipline myself. TAHAN for at least these few weeks! It's merely few weeks and it's over!!!

It might or it might not be over. =/ Depending on whether I get to study Minor in Entrepreneurship.

I dont know la.. I have a lot of things to do and a lot in mind. There are family commitments lately, there's this part time job, there's piled up assignments every week, meetings and events. If you think I'm not stressed out, think again. But even if I am, it's not like I'm going to tell you all.

Anyway, I know there's no one else to blame but me.
It's my responsibility to pull this altogether and make it work.

Hence, I have to bear in mind to focus. FOCUS for the next weeks for finals.
The rest, comes later.

No comments: