Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Give me a direction.

Lately, I've been pretty emo or rather, I was having mood swings I would say.

Im sure you guys noticed that.
Or you dont?
Hmmmm...

It's just, I feel so drained. Whether emotionally or physically..
I really wana recover and freaking get myself out of this shit.

But even taking a nap, I get all those msgs and phone calls coming in.
I slept when I reachedd home abt 8+pm till abt 12am, then showered and here I am.

Im alone.
I feel ultimate blankness.
I didnt wana have anything to do with the world.
I just dont know what am I doing!

You know, for the past few days, I really really wished you guys would have taken the initiative to contact me?
Sorry.. I think I've been ridiculous lately..
I just dont know what to do.

But well, I know I need to finish up whatever I'm suppose to do for Uni.
Again, I know I'm being ridiculous BUT gosh, can't I just freaking get a week break from all these..
I know I shouldnt take my grandpa's funeral as an excuse to not do things, to BE emo etc etc.

Sighs. I just feel like complaining.
I just..
been through couple of things i guess..
Or still going through

No comments: