Monday, April 6, 2009

Ordinary life.

i lost my parking ticket when I went 1U with kiat, honey and syafiq. But honey and syafiq left before us. Sigh, i went digging the rubbish bin looking like an idiot in McD. Lol. In the end, still hafta pay RM20 for the ticket's replacement. SiGH.

Kiat paid half for me. =/ I should pay all by myself cuz it's my responsibility. It's my fault cuz i didnt take care of my belongings properly. I left it on the table when I went to toilet. When we left, i totally forgotten abt it. Im such a big head prawn. But I was pretty calm through out, for some reason, I dont know why... Maybe I grew up d! Better at handling things. Or maybe kiat was right, if he wasnt there, I might not be so calm? Cuz it's definitely harder to handle things alone since i might not have enough money to pay for the replacement, I dont have credit to call anyone, I dont know where to put my bags and stuff while digging the rubbish bin.... haha. at least when there's someone there, you wont feel so bad i guess.

Chemistry paper today was alright.. I'll definitely loose 2 marks for that mass thingy, other than that, I guess it's up to Mr. George to mark.

Kinda tired. Kiat staying over to study with me again. Choon as busy as always with the volleyball stuff. Pity him la... But seriously, choon, u gotta start studying k??

well, life's ordinary. Bad times doesnt seem to affect me a lot. Maybe cuz Im happy for all the small lil things i have which already means a lot to me. =) Nth much to complain abt.
Study hard jinni! Just for another one month plus! Yay! That's my motivation, I guess. ;)

No comments: