Monday, April 20, 2009

I didnt know duffy have quite nice songs... Radio stations should stop playing only the hit songs... I've only heard of one song sang by Duffy before this, which is "Mercy".

Thanks to chyi. =)I found out more nice songs sang by Duffy.

Haha. Yesterday talked to kee cynn over the phone from abt 10.30pm till 3+am!! We could have reached singapore with the duration we talked!! For god's sake, and we could still continue talking if we wanted too! Haha. But I'm glad there's friends like you and yee chin to be able to really share my thoughts and feelings, not forgetting have a good laugh with. =)
You guys are the best la... seriously.... =D

On Saturday, kiat, choon, hui shan and I went gym. Guess who we saw? Mr. Anuar! Haha! :) Later in the afternoon, kiat, hui shan and i ate lunch at food&tea and shopped arnd in tropicana mall. Lol. We chatted at food&tea for 2 to 3 hours plus also.

Nothing much I can say here. What can I say?
Go. Run. Free.
You have your rights.
and I have no rights to stop you.

lalalalalala..

Wana know what I'm thinking right now? Sit down at the garden till late night with someone to talk to and drink beer as we watch the stars. Lol. Beer? Aiyo, any drinks or stuff to chew also can la.

That's the best thing to do wehh...
Suddenly remembered the day with cs and ky. Just that, that day really had nth to drink. Was freaking thirsty wehh... But i like enjoying moments like that.

Night sceneries.. The breeze.. The stars..

Okay. Gotta wake up from my dreams and spring back to reality!
*slap*slap*
Wake up!

No comments: