Thursday, April 2, 2009

in comp lab right now. doing that student helper/internship thingy.

this is the only time I can rest for a while other than watching my drama from 7pm-8pm. Now that the drama has finished.... Nah, I'll still take a dinner break from 7pm-8pm. Then i'll sleep and wake up early in the morning to do my homework and study. I did that yesterday and wanted to do it this morning also. But I was a lil too tired to stay awake eventhough i managed to wake up. In the end, I went back to sleep and did my work in college.

And i copied my timetable wrongly!! geesh. Nvm, got extra time. =)
Trial exam's starting and by the time trials finish, 2 more weeks to actual exam.
Not much time left really, gotta buck up man!
i.e. no life for say... about 2 months?
Then probably one week break. Only one week..? Sigh, yeah, only one week. What to do.
As long as we can really make it for a trip to pulau redang or whatever, it's more than enough for me ady! =)

yeah, I better start studying my chemistry now...
So much in mind. Gotta arrange not only my time, my thoughts too! ahahaha.
Ayte, wish me luck for trials.
Ciaoz.

No comments: