Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lil updates

It's been freaking long since I last blog!!!

haha. Okay, no more emo emo posts. NO MORE. I want my blog to be meaningful. Not tearful!! ahahahaha. Ok la, maybe i shld have 2 seperate blogs. When im sad, then i go throw my tantrums to that emo emo blog which nobody else shld read it. Then another blog is about colours of life. ;P

Anyway, hmmmmm... How have my life been during this period of time which I've went "missing" in the Internet? Well, quite a number of things happened. From paying summon to car broke down to happy times to sad times to monotonous times to now... hahaha!

Basically, everyone's still alive, some are running, some are walking, some are just hibernating and perhaps some are just struggling to soar. As days gone by, I guess I might have wasted some of my time spacing and lying down on my bed till I fall asleep instead of studying and all. But I can't help it. Not even a single cell in my body feels motivated to do any work. ATP not functioning. =P ahaks.

There were ups and downs and even flat ones (i.e. monotonous) throughout this period of time. (Wait, doesn't this happen all the time? Lol.) To come to think of it, sometimes I might tear or I might just laugh my ass off cuz I have really happy-go-lucky and crazily innocently funny collegemates to put a smile on my face in college everyday (fortunately, I would say. =D)

I miss tasha and tara. Im really worried about tara. I feel the utmost guilt for being not able to spend time with her. Am I selfish...? =(

Then, there's this day where I found out about this part-time job thing. Which is also the day I tripped and my knee bled. After such a LONG time since I've actually fell down. and choon choon says I fell like slow motion 1!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!

And OH!!!!! I have the weirdest dreams ever lately. Not to mention, one of it was me giving birth to a baby girl!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha! Had a good laugh at that one for sure!

There are so many things which happened which are randomly coming into my mind, so this post might seem a lil messy. Haha. Who cares?! Buek.

So yup, kev's been super-duper busy lately... He hasn't slept for god knows how many days cuz his shooting a short film. =/ sigh... what to do... Sometimes I really don't know what I want or hope for anymore. I missed him i guess.

Last but not least, today we went SPCA!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my Gosh, it's so smelly!!!! Haha, joshua, benny, kee cynn and I swept the dogs' cage! Well, the main issue isn't about what we did in SPCA, but it's our journey to and back from SPCA!!!! OMG! It was hillarious man!!! That's the case of "blind leading blind" like what Mr. George always say!! Ahahahahaha!

First, we missed the taman jaya's stop by few stations as we were taking the.... LRT i think? Because we were so enthusiastically discussing about octuplets... =.=''' LOL. and joshua shouted: Did we passed taman jaya's station?!?? As if he was asking the whole train of passengers. I guess he really did wana ask the whole train's passengers. Wakakakaka. Initially, I still didn't get it. Cos' I've forgotten we hafta "pick up" keecynn from taman jaya station. And yes, indeed. We missed the station. So we had to switch train go back to that taman jaya station. Waited for keecynn to arrive and board the train once again towards Jelatik.

Secondly, we had problems getting taxi to SPCA! Non of the drivers seem to know where is SPCA!! (SPCA is some animal protection association thingy, I can't remember what does it stands for, go check out yourself =P ) Then, those stupid taxi drivers charged us a surcharge or RM10!! when we can pay only about RM3.50 if we follow the meter! WTH!!!

Last but not least, had problems getting cab back to the Jelatik station but still somehow managed to get back there. Benny and keecynn waited for me, joshua and farhana to get back to that station since they took the earlier cab. Once we're done with purchasing the ticket, we heard the train coming!!! So we all ran upstairs and those in front were hesitating whether to enter the train or not as the back ones screaming "enter!!" HAHA! and we managed to enter just before the door closes. Phew~ It felt like we were in "Amazing Race" or sth. Lol.

Hence, while we're laughing our ass off about everything we did... GUESS WHAT?!? Joshua screamed : "OMG!! We're in the wrong train!!!!!!!!! " YES!!! we were on a train that is going on the opposite direction of where we wanted to go!!! n joshua only realised that after we passed another 3 stations? GOodness!!!! I burst into laughter till my pee wish to visit the washroom ASAP d! Really a case of "blinds leading blinds"! Can you imagine the number of times we walk up and down the stairs in all the different LRT stations?! But seriously, it was super-freaking funny and I enjoy the trip as usual. hahax.

Throughout the whole journey, I am like the clown for them to tease and laugh at... =(
Especially benny!!!!! Babi betul!!!!! Kutuk me kow kow!!!! Everything just seems to be able to relate to me and make fun of me! Joshua and Aisha also...! At least Joshua not so bad la.. But yeah, thanks Benny! Made fun of me cos' I'm LOVEABLE right?!?? Muahahahahahahaha! Oh wells, oh wells... Dont mention... dont mention!! (ahahahahaha, feel like slapping me not???!)

Dropped Joshua at 1U afterthat and reached home about 3+pm. Interviewed my dad for that survey-part-time-job thingy and we started chatting afterthat till about 6pm!! Wahhh! I told him that I did a personality test on the Internet and my character's found to be matching with Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and Oprah Winfrey ( just some of the famous people in the world that has the same type of character to name out ). Also, told him that, my personality can be something to do with teaching... and then started the whole conversation.. There were some lectures here and there and he told me about his company also.

Nth much afterthat... MSN with xiaoly and yee chin for a while and had dinner ( still cant find the shark fin loh mee place... )= ) and back home.

I havent done any homework but Im feeling a lil tired ady..... Gosh! Im such a lazy bump! N i loose focus so easily! Argh argh! I gotta improve on focusing! Any suggestions how should I do that??

2 comments:

siew wei is soey is xiao v is mei mei said...

AHH!!! I MISSED THE FUN YOU GUYS HAD!! ARGHHH!!!!
aiyer *jealous jealous*
:( :(!!!
only If I were smart enough to walk properly when i get out from the toilet!
aiyer!! and I found you!
*muakx*
:)

Genie de Von said...

lol. i wonder how u found me. ya lor, why u so lun chun (i.e. clumsy) wan!
haha!