Sunday, March 15, 2009

just another day

my hp LCD screen pecah! it happened ystrdy morning at the time I least expect it to happen. =/ UuuuaaaAAaaaa! Damn sad. =( It was still alright till just now. The screen's getting worse. Cuz it's the liquid leakage internally. So now, can't read sms or type sms. Other than that, everything's still functioning well.

Im goina start the habbit of writing in my diary again. I started yesterday night since I so wanted to blog but my house internet connection cuts off sharp at 10pm.
yeah, so I might just blog random posts on this blog. More privacy in my diary. =P
Haha.

Yesterday went education fair with choon choon and kiat kiat. Sort of decided to go NTU first, provided they accept me also of course. But I won't give up on my dreams, I'll still apply for universities in US or wherever. Then we'll see how. I don't wana live my life with regrets. =) Uush uush. I'll have to work on my time and stress management. UUSH! haha.

Met michella also. and oH! Choon, kiat and i ate at Manhattan Fish Market. To make the long story short, choon's skyjuice got cockroach taste! Eeeewwww! and only confirmed it was cockroach taste when he drank about say, three-quarter of the cup?? He was damn pissed and questioned the manager. So we got a free lunch. I hope he's ok right now. Haha! He should be in Genting right now while Kiat should be in Kuantan right now. I wonder how's everyone doing.. I miss them.

Sigh. It's like we're all finally getting closer and closer, and soon we all have to go to university and move out of this comfort zone again. Life's like that huh? Oh wells.

Ok, i wish i cld go on talking. UNFORTUNATELY, internet's goina cut off in another 5 mins time! Urgh, i hate this. But, toodoos! i shall see u again tomorrow, maybe?

No comments: