Sunday, March 8, 2009

Empty promises

He's at the shooting place again... Don't know why, I always feel a lil sad whenever I know that he's at the shooting place... Maybe cos' Im afraid he'll murder someone?? LOL! What nonsense.
(Ahaha. Forgive my lameness~ =P)

Well, at least he called this afternoon. =)
Shld be grateful. Yeah..

Huhu. I might be getting my hair dyed!! Kor's staying over at ma hse from Monday to Thursday. Going out for a "date" with him tomorrow! Muahahahahaha! and he'll most likely dye my hair somewhere in this week. =D so excited. Cos' first time dyeing my hair. But at the same time afraid I wont look natural. Hopefully it's alright. =)

Ok, I havent finish my homework. Guilt starting to kick in. Better sign off and make sure I finish up my work tonight. Hopefully can study chemistry also. Then I can teach kor AS chemistry. It's a good way of studying. =)

Im seriously behind time. By right, Im suppose to finish 6 sets of physics PYPQ and god knows how many sets of other subject's PYPQ. =/
Ok ok, my responsibilities. Shall take actions. Aaaaaa... Always give myself empty promises.

2 comments:

Ashleyang said...

u will look nice and nature after u dye ur hair!!!no worries^^

Ashleyang said...

you are hardworking girl la...im the oli wan who is lazy...