Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Oh, these times are hard, yeah, they're making us crazy Don't give up on me, baby


You have no idea how relieved I felt. Yeah, for the first time, we actually let it out.
I feel like I'm finally true to my feelings, those that I've been trying to bury for the past whole year.

I had to heal, you see. No matter how or what, I had to. It was hard and painful but life goes on.
But all those unanswered questions really kept me hanging on the string no matter how much I struggle to lift myself up.

Yeah so today was like digging out the core which I've been trying to bury deep in a corner of my heart.
Every time I was reminded about it, I pour more sand on it to bury it deeper until it got so heavy.
So deep, sometimes I forgot why I'm feeling so heavy.

Digging it out makes me feel so much lighter, as if I got rid of all the sand that fill the weight.




It is but a hollow core waiting for answers to be filled into it.
And finally its purpose fulfilled.
and I ask for nth more.
Indeed, that was all I needed.


No comments: