Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sane words.

It's time to play ma game, ma way!

Right back at ya. Hahs.

I took my stand. Undeniably I still like him, but it's a wake up call. It's time to stop giving in.
I like his qualities, our memories.. But they're not the same thing! Not to be juxtaposed, right?
Well, time will tell.. if he's worth it. :)

At least, I know he's concern. The answers don't matter anymore.
I wouldn't say I'm in control of the situation or in control of him but I'm definitely in control of myself!
Gained my control and I can't be any prouder of myself.

Quote my facebook status today:

Everyday, I tell myself to be thankful and appreciative about everything and everyone around me.
Today, I realized, how can I forget!
..to thank myself and acknowledge my effort each day?

You've done well Jinni. :)

Never more sane when it comes to this despite mentally and physically tired.
You've done well Jinni. Done well. *Smile with closed eyes*

No comments: