Friday, January 13, 2012

So why did Jinni find life interesting today (I mean yesterday, since it's past 12am)

 So the visit to the innovation lab where the students build solar car, diesel car and electric car HYPED ME UP QUITE A BIT.

I AM SO EXCITED! It felt like, okay learning is going to get real! :D
Yeaaa, I'm planning to take part in the electric vehicle project. And then I'll know how's it like to build a vehicle from scratch. (One step closer to my dreams!)
And then continue to do sth of that sort for my Final Year Project (FYP)!!
Wheeeeeee. Now we're talking! ;)

Warning, the following content is RARE in jinni's blog... PHOTOS! (omg right? :p)


 So the above photo is the solar car that got NTU into 12th place out of close to 80 competitors from all over the world in the shell eco-marathon challenge!



Yup so that's number 1. Then number 2 would be... I AM OFFICIALLY BIZ MAG SUBCOMM TODAY ONWARDS :p (That means a lil more work)

Thirdly! I applied for a part time job - phonathon. If i get shortlisted for interview, then i'll be working!
Need to earn buckets of money for Europe trip! In fact, i was also considering giving tuitionnnn. Better money... It's like 1 hour tuition is slightly more pay than 3 hours of phonathon!

Then last but not least! Henkel Innovation Challengeeeee! Cant believe we got through to the next round! omg!

ok.. getting reallyyyyy sleepy. NIGHT!


No comments: