Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So much for a start.

Well, I was very excited to start school at first.

But after all that happened just in one morning/midnight...
Basically, at about 12 or 12.30am, i went to the toilet, cos it was rather urgent, I just took my usual black leather pouch with all my keys inside and some other stuff. But i left it hanging at the cubicle's door. Cos we only needed to tap in to go to the toilet but dont need to tap out. So i forgotten about it.

Next morning, i couldnt find it anywhere.
In the evening, I went knocking from door to door.

- One girl said she knocked at my door at 1+am but nobody answered, so she hung it on the door. (which i thought i was just about to sleep.. but i didnt hear her knocking! which i feel DAMN PEK CHEK ABOUT, how could she just leave it at the door... she said she didnt think anyone will take it.)

- (Just checked with the cleaner)
Cleaner said she didnt see anything hanging at the door when she came in about 7+am yesterday.
(so my last hope is kinda crashed :( sobs sobs sobs)

Yesterday, I went to the hall office thrice! First time to report (~9.15am), 2nd time to check (~5pm), 3rd time after the girl told me she left it hanging at the door (~5.30pm)! Then they told me if I don't void the hall key then he/she will be able to access to my room at anytime at all. But if I do void it, i'll have to pay SGD$50!!!! THAT'S A LOT TO ME.
And even if I found my pouch and stuff back after that, that is not refundable!
:S :( waddya want me to do...

I AM STILL HOPING THAT IT WILL MIRACULOUSLY POP OUT IN FRONT OF MY ROOM
OR THE HALL OFFICE WILL CALL AND INFORM ME THAT SOMEBODY PASS STH LOST AND FOUND TO THEM,
THE BLACK LEATHER POUCH,
with everything still inside.

i'd still like to believe there's some nice ppl around because :'( i dont have courage to tell my parents about it yet. and i want my msia sim card, keys and ocbc token back...

i cant believe this happened. and it's still troubling me now.

No comments: