Monday, July 25, 2011

I enjoyed senior camp. And am happy to get to know more about people that I dont really know and of course to get to know new people as well. Being in Predators, feels comfortable :)

Im slowly getting used to less sleep. I guess, it's in a way, good?
But my whole body still sores from the camp.

I took leave today. Partly cos I'm drained after days of not enough sleep from work and camp.
And I haven't fixed the job given to me! God damn it, anybody good with excel VBA codes?
As long as I don't get it fixed, I won't have a peace of my mind!

This morning, joyce's fridge which has been left outside my room was stolen.
sigh, pek chek. Just when I thought I could finally do my work and get a good rest.

I just feel down la.. And no doubt laziness creeps in, but I've been trying to clear my workload from time to time. Just getting tired. Haha, but it's quite ridiculous to ask for a break when I just got back from a short break lately right?

Superwoman needs a shoulder. Just for a while.

No comments: