Sunday, July 25, 2010

Jin-Ni misses her family.

it's kinda weird. lately, greatgrandma(tai ma) appeared in my dream. da yi (aunt) appeared in my dream. gonggong appeared in my dream.

it's been months since gonggong passed away. For the past few months, when i enter that room i was still picturing gonggong's presence. Often, it took me a second to remember that gonggong's not here.

Also cos of that i tend to remind myself to appreciate presence of my grandma.

Most of you know that I've been busy with my minor lately. Irregular meals and sleeping time. I havent seen my dad for 2 weeks plus. It feels like Im living alone.
A while ago, i just saw sern's profile pic. Then i suddenly realised i havent talk to my brothers for very long time. At least jye commented on my status once.. Sern.. Really didnt talk to him since i left msia i think.

I miss my family.
I hope whatever career Im in in the future, it's not something that's so busy such that i hardly connect with my family and friends.

And sometimes when I am lonely, I think of you.

But i guess u're not any better off. Busier than I am perhaps.

Sometimes, I still cant help to question myself.
I usually cant find the answer to my questions.
Nevertheless, time will tell.


People say emotions add lives to objects.
I guess sometimes, emotions add to complexity.

No comments: