Monday, April 12, 2010

it's not like you haven't been through this

again and again you face this.
each time stronger than before.
or rather immuned.

no more heart breaks. no more heart aches.
and life's just so dull.

i know i wanted this.
and i know it's the right thing to do.
or at least it's what's best for now.

nevertheless, i long for that kinda feelings again.
it's just. even if the whole world turns upsidedown and against you,
you're not afraid to fall cos u know for sure, there's someone to catch you. Anytime at all.
It's a sense of belonging.

But then again. I know I can be independent.
Increasingly independent.
Only thing is, even the hardest steel melts.
When u're so tired, u just wana fall into one's arms.

I guess, I'll just hafta keep reminding myself about the targets I wana hit, goals I wana achieve and dreams I wana make true.

And day by day,
I'll get numb and number.


p.s. I hate first day of menstrual. urgh.

No comments: