Thursday, May 28, 2009

david choi :)

That Girl

Oh tonight I'm feeling fine

I'm alone just wasting time

no Friday movie nights or romantic candlelight

I'm just having conversations

with the thoughts in my head

all I hear are angels crying

oh won't they just sing instead

It would be wrong for me to say

I don't need that girl by my side

I don't need that girl in my life

I don't want to talk it out

or hold her when she cries

I don't want to say she's my kind

I don't want to say that she's mine

I don't want to tell her

that I love her more than life

more than life, love her more than life

Honestly, this won't do

how is she doing?

I tell myself I'm feeling swell

but I know I'm such a fool

I'll just take it as a new beginning

but you know I don't feel that way

who will take all this pain away?

I know it's wrong for me to say

Chorus

Talk about a sin

was the day I walked into the other side

I would run back in

I wouldn't waste no time

I know it's wrong for me to say

Chorus

2 comments:

Ms.Michella said...

this song is not bad~where you heard from?

Genie de Von said...

haha! nice lehh.. Go check him out in youtube. David Choi, he's american born korean. His song album's in youtube. =)