Monday, May 11, 2009

The climb.

I love my room. SO MUCH! Ahhh... Nothing beats my bedroom’s comfort. :)
Songs from my laptop filled the atmosphere and drenched into my heart as I sang them while studying chemistry. Those feelings... You know... I’ll definitely miss my room if I am to leave overseas for tertiary studies. :(

And gosh, how each song reminds you of something... Those innocent and naive days, happy days, sad days, “school-uniform” days, childhood, teen hood, growing up phase, graduations, first love, heartbreaks... Thoughts were running wild and conquered all the chemistry analogies in my mind. Lol.
Then there were these songs:




They got me thinking down the next few years, how things would change drastically or will they be a total opposite of what I thought?

“ 29th February 2012 (Wednesday)
4 years have passed and today’s the day... A promise between four of us on that very special day for us...
*... ...To be continued ... ... * ”

Haha. Yeah, I pictured me writing a diary on that day! Lol. I wonder how all four of us will be doing by then. Maybe, all of us moved on? Maybe yes, maybe not. Will we still make time to meet each other then? We might be miles apart by then, depending on which university I’m going. Will we be drifted apart due to the distance? I hope not. Well, at least I don’t think that should happen between Tasha and me.
And Tara... Will she be out and about, becoming a professional psychologist by then?

And all my other friends...? Belle belle becoming a successful journalist, kor owning an international fashion design label, kiat and choon seng earning a lot of money as engineers and becoming papa! Haha! Kc and shin hui becoming good mommy and pharmacist, yc becoming funniest and weirdest doctor on Earth, hui shan becoming psychologist and Sam becoming the hamsap doctor! LOL.
Not forgetting my high school and primary school sweethearts...

Ah... So much wonders... Sometimes, it really gives me creeps to think how time would just pass in a blink of an eye. How things and human come and go. Scary heh? And guess what?! I’m turning 19 in another 11 days! Scares me even more! Haha.

Really wish I could do something to stop time from slipping off my fingertips.
But, oh wells, it’s just life. We’re all at the age of wonders and oomph, all ambitious and ready to pick up the gauntlet! Urh... Okay, not-so-ready (well, at least not in my case :p), but it’s something we will all eventually face right?
SO, TOUGHENED UP YOUR FACE and go “URGH!!” (Squeeze your forehead, show your fierce teeth) and say, “WANA FIGHT?” to all the trials and tribulations and challenges to come.
“Ting! Ting! Ting!” “And the winner is... Jinni!!” Woohoo! One’s down! Who’s next?!
And give the “hmph!” LOOK.
AHAHAHAHAHA. Ok, ok, I’m hallucinating already!
Last but not least, before I continue hallucinating, I’d like to dedicate another 2 songs to everyone. :)





往著胸口拍一拍, 勇敢站起來!
別想不開, 不用心情太壞...
管它上山下海, 老天自有安排 =D

Time for lunch!!!! :)

4 comments:

natasha ghani said...

jinni.. we will never be apart.. don worry.. i promise u that anishtan jian will never end... mark my words... cuz 31 years from now.. we will still be having drinks and lunch together

Genie de Von said...

:) tasha! next week my birthday!! =D
sobs. old ady.. =(

natasha ghani said...

hahahah congrats sistah!! ur no more ho n sexy like me edi hhehehhe

*.*.* i s a b e l l e *.*.* said...

And all my other friends...? Belle belle becoming a successful journalist, kor owning an international fashion design label, kiat and choon seng earning a lot of money as engineers and becoming papa! Haha! Kc and shin hui becoming good mommy and pharmacist, yc becoming funniest and weirdest doctor on Earth, hui shan becoming psychologist and Sam becoming the hamsap doctor! LOL.


omgosh! yc the weirdest funniest doc! HAHHA..and sam hamsap..lol.i almost died laughing..did they see this? oh look i just pasted it in the convo im having with goh and he is coming to read it..see i promoting ur blog.hahhah