Friday, March 23, 2018

Milestone in life

Well. The good thing is - we're finally signing the documents.

I was really anxious and eager to close it. I got really frustrated when it was not moving.
Just imagine - 6 to 8 months of going through this sh*t, and just watching my savings burn month by month.. So close to burning all of it. And.

12 lives to feed.

12 lives in your hands.

It's really heavy to shoulder and I can't, breathe. Not till this is finalized.

I can't eat, I can't everything. Not till this is finalized.

I didn't mean to be angry with him, but it's just. Frustration bottling up when it did not seem to be urgent to him.

The desperation in me is really driving me to a corner.


I went to the rooftop, reflect about today and how I'm easily agitated. I honestly don't know why, maybe it's menses, maybe I'm lost again, maybe I just haven't processed my feelings for some time.

And the more I think, the more I breakdown. After letting all out, now I'm just. Tired.
I want an ESCAPE.

I wished he would come find me by the pool side but I guess, it was but a foolish wish.
Am I so unworthy to you?

No comments: