Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hello! I'm back! :D

17th May 2015. Hmmm can't believe it's coming to 2 years already.

In 5 more days, I will be 25! Omg. Haha quarter-life crisis already hit me months back.

Anyhow, reason why I drop by is because I found some articles that resonate my inner voice.
And I have no one else to share my passion on this. Hence, I turn to you, my blog, again. :)

*********************************************************************************
Professor Kishore Mahbubani, who heads the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy has been hailed by British current affairs magazine Prospect as one of this year's top 50 world thinkers.

His big idea no. 1:
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/big-idea-no-1-less-car-singapore-20140208

His big idea no. 2:
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/opinion/invitation/story/public-transport-no-1-the-world-20140308


Ya know what I'm thinking? These are all the things that constantly run through my mind, and if I think like this Prof Kishore, does that make me top 50 world thinkers too???! Hahahahaha.

*********************************************************************************

Okay, time to get back to preparing my cover letter. Yes, it's about time! The deadline I have set for myself. I'm ready for next stage of life. A new start in career. Uush uush, jiayou!!!

No comments: