Monday, April 1, 2013

A Brilliant Madness

Not sure if you guys heard about the movie "A Beautiful Mind" but I think some of us might be able to recall the Nash Equilibrium a.k.a. Game Theory which we studied in Principle of Economics in our first year of University.

Gosh, it's kinda amazing how this person is still alive while we're studying it (well cos most of the theories and principles we studied came from the famous of centuries ago like Newton, Albert Einstein etc.)



Too many things going in mind,
I don't know what to say.

I guess it takes an extraordinary (person) to go through such extraordinary life.
With that said, I think Alicia must have been an amazing person to put through this and it's really sweet that they remarried.

I believe it has never been easy and I can only say, I was flabbergasted.
It got me thinking.

Someone said, "Don't think out of the box. Think like there's no box."
Truly, John Nash might have been one of those few people that 'thought like there's no box'
hence the non-conformity which were deemed peculiar.

Martha Nash Legg: He has said that he more or less put his hallucinations aside, like a conscious decision. I mentioned that to somebody, and she said, well, why didn't he do it sooner?


Well, I guess it takes that long journey to be able get a grip of his life
and to be able to make that conscious decision. 
I think people whom he loves and people who loves him made part of the conscious decision too.
;)




No comments: