Wednesday, September 19, 2012

岁月不留人

不知不觉,这四年内竟然做了那么多东西。还是无法相信,时间真的就这样溜走了吗?

I found out a folder filled with songs from high school up till 1st year of university. I can't help but to kind of laugh at the some of the songs I listened to, but at the same time, some songs just contained so much memories in it.

I'm still in disbelief. Really? So many years have passed? How did I not realise that?

岁月不留人哪!

Kinda thought of Kevin, Natasha, Tara.. Moon Jiun.. Sheow Ling.. Isabelle.. The list goes on and on..
High school memories are like missing pieces of puzzles that I've chucked aside long time ago.

While studying for CA tomorrow.. hmmm I feel like calling him just to see how's he doing lately.
It's funny when you think back and you know you've finally let go.

Don't know if it's a sad or happy thing but haha, just phases. Gone through it.
Been so busy and occupied pursuing dreams and goals, I hope we will not just let time slip off blindly.

It's scary. To look back and wonder to yourself, "What Happened??"

No comments: