Thursday, August 2, 2012

My brain has not been functioning well lately.

Haha, I'm serious! I don't know why.. Maybe I've been rotting, having fun, drained (physically), yada yada..

Was in the slacking mode.. It's like you just feel so heavy you don't even wana move an inch as if it's goina take tonnes of your energy (which it really felt like that)..

BUT NO MORE JINNI! NO more slacking! Arghhh.

Yesterday when I was otw back from NTU to Tanah Merah, idk how we started talking about acad stuff. I usually am very reluctant to even think about it. Maybe the conversation flow so smoothly I didn't even realize we were talking about it!

And suddenly it struck me that I am entering Year 4 - Final year of University!
Also, talking to Mr. Wong in the afternoon..
GDI, suddenly I feel like there's so much to do and I HAVE TO start!

Wow.. amazing isn't it. How time flies. I will never forget how I was rushed into NTU and how I find year 3 seniors old when I was conversing with them during my first year; Look who's in year 4 now!

P.S. I am so happy with my single room! Thanks to Chee Peng! :D

(Hmmm, whatever happened to what you've strongly believed in? Not taking any action Jinni?)

No comments: