Monday, February 20, 2012

I must pen this source of motivation down.

"I have no doubt about your capabilities and scientific knowledge, your curiosity to learn etc. But I'm just curious if you have ever came across special cases where you learned from students?"

"Of course, I learnt from good and bad examples. I learn from students who fail as well. You know, good or bad there's always sth to learn. You see someone walking on the street "Eeee why he walk like that" so you don't walk like him. You see someone eating in the food court, "Eww I won't eat like that" , ... (and he goes on and on, bla bla bla bla bla)"

"Yes sir I do agree with you but like you mentioned earlier, but these are just judging based on the surfaces AND judging on the surface is not enough. I mean, there could be reasons behind what is happening right?"


yeah, I said that to my prof. I'm not too sure if it's a good thing. Good thing is I'm submitting my report to another prof. Otherwise this prof will probably fail me (if he's the one marking my report).
Oh wait, I'm sorry, im not suppose to judge (you), SO he might or might not fail me if he were to mark my report.

I won't deny that many things he said made sense, I don't. From the bottom of my heart, I agree. Very similar principles I have. He could have realized that. But I wasn't given a chance. Was I given a chance? Well, HE'LL HAFTA TELL ME, whether at the end of the day, did what I say change his mind?

Don't judge me and I won't judge you.

***Note to myself: You shall not be arrogant when you're successful and high up there in future, GJN!

P.S. there's sth to learn from everything and everybody. YUP, i learned quite a bit of stuff from you.

No comments: