Monday, October 4, 2010

How are you guys doing!!!

Haha, lately, i feel happy to have time to study!
Ironically! yes!

You'd be surprise how I can study for hours and not deviate to sth else, unlike those days.. really =/
People say dont take up so much of activities, waste so much of ur time;
I say take a few and make yourself learn how to manage your time!

With such hectic schedule, naturally, I was forced to discipline myself.
Cos i know things arent goina work like the old days anymore.

Nevertheless, amidst all the work and a BIT of leisure, I miss some old times. I miss my family and friends.
Like I've always said. And I cant help to mention it over and over again. Haha =)

I would spend several minutes to recall the good old days.
Sometimes, they really make me miss KL and thinking, shucks.. I'll probably go back only end of december...

Well, I miss home but I'm getting used to all these.

I learnt a lot of stuff lately and learned that I have so much more to learn!
I am eager to learn more cos I totally feel like fish out of water in a bunch of freaky old(comparatively, yes) entrepreneurs!

I wana improve myself in so many waysss!

And I really miss you guys...
I would wana keep you guys updated whenever I can..
And I hope you guys would keep me updated too =)
*hugs*

No comments: