Friday, May 21, 2010

.520.521.522.

Today I did something that you and I should feel proud of myself :p
Anyway, this website helped a lot!

Just to add on, there's student price for students studying overseas who are below the age of 21.
It's half price babeyh!!!

while waiting to collect my new passport..

camwhore lah sikit.


Okay, i look weird.. Nevermind. Move on.
TADA! I finally renewed my passport. =D
im no longer a happy kid.
im turning into a happy adult. :p

And that's the parking fee.

Mine cost RM5.20.
I was there from 10.05am till 12.52pm.

**********************************************
Reasons why you should be proud of me:
(i) I drove my parents' 4WD, toyota rav4 for the very first time.
To a place where I do not know how to go.

(ii) I found my way there.
(iii) I found my way back.

(iv) I saved RM150 for my parents.
(v) Im back safe and sound, without any scratches on the car. LOL.

(vi) I did everything on my own! (pretty much)
(vii) I'm a man of my words. (I promised to get it done by this week.)

Teehee. Okay, you may think I'm exaggerating.
BUT nooooooooooooooo.

IM NOT.

For the past few days, I've been cracking my head thinking how to get there w/o a car.
And when I decided to drive that huge car (which i bet my mom wasnt very confident in letting me driving it and now that i drove it, she asks me to fetch my bro to and fro tuition =.=) ,
i've been staring at the google map for hours!!!!!!


LET me tell ya, GOOGLE map is of no use when it comes to malaysia.
Just follow the road signs.
But it's a lil dangerous if you see some road signs last minute and u wana change your lane la.


But all-in-all, it wasn't that difficult. :)

So yay! I proved to myself that I can be independent.


All you need is some guts to take the action, do some research, a lil bit of believing in yourself and voila! Nothing is too difficult in this world. Teehee.



**************************************

And so, in my facebook status I was saying:

Okay it's kinda blur. But it's alright. You can always go to facebook and see.
=P
But i think this 3 sets of number meant something to me.
I dont know why or how. But when I was driving back.
It just struck my mind.
It felt like I was decoding sets of numbers. (Haha)
*
*
*
yesterday was 520.
520 = wo ai ni
It symbolizes my naiveness. Yesterday symbolizes my past.
When we were younger,
when we were first exposed to something call "love" and "relationships",
we didn't know what they are exactly.
But we gave all in.
To those beliefs.
Fairytales.
*
*
*
*
tomorrow will be 522.
522 = my birthday
It symbolizes a new beginning. Tomorrow symbolizes my future.
Birthday. Is just another ordinary day.
Figures didn't matter when we were younger.
To us, money and prices, they were all just figures when we were a kid.
But 20.
20 means something.
It means goodbye teenhood.
It means money starts to mean more than just figures.
It means responsibilities.
*
*
*
*
*
today is 521.
521 = B21
It symbolizes (in) between. Today symbolizes present.
Because 5 looks like B. And B21 means between.
For the past few days, I've been feeling pressured.
In many cases, I felt like I'm not up to expectations.
But today, a simple event proved that I can do it.
It takes guts to face what is appearing to you and blocking your way.
It takes the first step to get you going for the rest of the steps.
So don't feel stuck when you're in between.
It is nothin' but just a metamorphosis.
I chose to put up this pic cos i thought the "inbetween" is relevant.
Pic taken in a rest area in Switzerland.
(Speaking of which I still have tonnes of pics which are not uploaded!)



I've deciphered my codes. How about you? :)
And life has just so much more for you to decrypt.
NEVER GIVE UP.
NEVER LOSE FAITH.

No comments: