Monday, September 28, 2009

i'm back =D

HEY MY EVERY BELOVED ONE!!! I AM FINALLY BACK IN MALAYSIA. =D
yesterday night, you came. finally. But the anticipating feeling was replaced by doubts and downs. nevertheless, im glad i get to see u.
but im goina be here for only a week.. =( can't wait to see you all!
it kinda hurt. lol, no, it actually hurts a lot. sobs. haha.
when i hear it from u.
i could feel my heart squinching.
as if someone's squeezing and moulding my heart like a plasticine. -lol- it might sound funny now, but at that moment, it wasnt. trust me. T.T -hahax-
sadly to say, my whole family might shift down to singapore by next year. SIGH. i dont know how to express what i think and feel now.
sigh. it took u so long to realise this huh. that by being friends, we hurt less.
but why do u hafta do it when im ready to expect sth else.
sigh. u always wrong timing la u. idiot. *buekk*
a lot of wrong timing, really.
It's raining heavily here. I am in coffee bean using the internet. All the glass panes are fogged. So cold, so gloomy, but nice.
this morning, when i opened my eyes.
first thing that struck me was the image of u telling me things u told me ystrdy.
while watching the video of my birthday this year (which yee chin tagged me in facebook) with the first 2 songs in my blog playing...
you were in green (t-shirt of course).
you told me you vowed not to hurt me anymore in the sense of romance and that we're better off as friends now.
haha. im crying, silently. i hope nobody sees it. LOL. (urgh, i'm so goina get the video from yeechin and post it in my blog here. hopefully someday soon, i'll reveal some of the photos we had during this one year plus of time.)
It was instantaneous reflex. I teared while feeling my heart squinch again.
Woke up realising we're now, FRIENDS.
Woke up realising im not goina come back to m'sia often.
Neither am i goina see u often.
Sigh. i guess this is life... but no matter what happens, you guys must not forget me k!
i hope i still mean that little something to all of u.
I went to the toilet and cry and cry and cry.
Looking at the mirror, i told myself to be strong.
but I couldnt help myself.
i was like, ah~ cannot. i need someone today. i totally need to get out. i need to make myself feel better.
Remember to always sms me, call me once in a while, or e-mail me if u cant get me. Like how my kor, vincent did k... right, korr?? ahahaha.I called vincent.
As much as I wish to control myself, i think it was damn obvious, that my voice had clearly shown the "I AM NOT OKAY" to kor.
I asked him to meet up today instead of tomorrow.
Always update me please.
One year aint long, aint short either.
But times and memories i had with you all are some of the things i cherished most. Truly.
kevin chan kit yan... i love you. i do.
there are a lot of things i am willing to do for you secretly, unknowingly. just as you would.
but i guess, it's like you said.
Of course, to my high school sweethearts. You're not forgotten as well.our love story, is writing towards an end. our friendship story however, will begin to write a new chapter eventhough it was once risked to write close to an end.
WELL~ at least, the love story ended with me looking fabulous in a dress and our last dance. =P
I love you all!
-first cut is the deepest-
i might apply for a transfer to US university.
i dont know when i am going to do it.
but for now, i'll hafta make sure i do well academically.
HUGS!!
don't u worry. i'll keep my promise.
i'll make myself happy.
you better do the same.
but then i'll still need a LITTLE bit of time to get over this la.
and SO, i am going get a retail therapy later. =P

im goina miss u!!

and i dont see the ring on your finger anymore. congrats for getting over me.

No comments: